This 3 beam anodised aluminum slide, offers a full extension. It includes a lock OUT: when the drawer is in the opened position, a lock has to be pushed to close the slide Very comptact and with a 1U high, its sliding is smooth and silent. It is intended for medium loads in applications requiring a very small footprint.
- Extension : 213 mm ~ 8 3/8 "
- Load on minor axis : 26 kg ~ 58 lbs
- Load on major axis : Contact us
Ball bearing drawer slide D444V
Lock in extended position
- Recommended lengths (inch) : ~7 7/8 – ~31 1/2
- Load per pair on major axis (lbs) : 57 – 88
- Not suitable for bottom mounting
- Cabinet slide – Lock in closed position D444F
- Drawer slide – Lock in both closed & extended position D444VF
- Cabinet drawer slide – Detachable
Other materials :
Other extensions :
- Mounting accessories – Read more…
- Bespoke lubrication – Read more…
- Custom lengths and strokes
- Custom drilling
- Other coatings (corrosion, hardness)
Description for information purposes only; Refer to technical data sheet.
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical
- D402 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Aluminium, Standard
- R28 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Steel, Standard
- RA44 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Steel, Standard
- RA654 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Steel, Standard
- D409-AL40 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Aluminium,Standard
- E28-G40 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Steel,Standard