This 3 beam zinc plated steel telescopic slide, offers a full extension. It includes a lock IN: when the drawer is in the closed position, a lock has to be pushed to open the slide Very comptact and with a 1U high, its sliding is smooth and silent. It is intended for medium loads in applications requiring a very small footprint.
- Extension : 213 mm ~ 8 3/8 "
- Load on minor axis : 64 kg ~ 142 lbs
- Load on major axis : Contact us
Ball bearing drawer slide RA44F
Cold drawn zinc plated steel
Lock in closed position
- Recommended lengths (inch) : ~7 7/8 – ~39 3/8
- Load per pair on major axis (lbs) : 66 – 169
- Not suitable for bottom mounting
- Linear slide rail – Lock in extended position RA44V
- Drawer slide – Lock in both closed & extended position RA44VF
Other materials :
Other extensions :
- Mounting accessories – Read more…
- Bespoke lubrication – Read more…
- Custom lengths and strokes
- Custom drilling
- Other coatings (corrosion, hardness)
Description for information purposes only; Refer to technical data sheet.
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical
- D402 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Aluminium, Standard
- D444 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Aluminium, Standard
- R28 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Steel, Standard
- RA654 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Steel, Standard
- D409-AL40 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Aluminium,Standard
- E28-G40 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Steel,Standard