This Reinforced 3 beam stainless steel telescopic slide, offers a full extension. It extend both sides of the fixed beam Strong, it encloses reinforced ball bearings that restricts twisting of the beams. It is intended for heavy loads in applications requiring a very strong slide.
- Extension : 275 mm ~ 10 7/8 "
- Load on minor axis : 140 kg ~ 309 lbs
- Load on major axis : Contact us
Ball bearing drawer slide ST508DD
Cold drawn stainless steel
Reinforced ball bearings
Double extension – Read more…
- Recommended lengths (inch) : ~9 7/8 – ~47 1/4
- Load per pair on major axis (lbs) : 216 – 387
- Not suitable for bottom mounting
Other materials :
Other extensions :
- Mounting accessories – Read more…
- Bespoke lubrication – Read more…
- Mounting for use in high temperatures (>176°F) – Adpatations required – Read more…
- Custom lengths and strokes
- Custom drilling
Description for information purposes only; Refer to technical data sheet.
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical
- D5 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Aluminium, Standard
- R53 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Steel, Standard
- RA5R - Telescopic slide, total extension, Steel, Standard
- RA554 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Steel, Standard
- ST58 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Stainless, Standard
- ST558 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Stainless, Standard
- E50-G52 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Steel,Standard
- ST50-GS52 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Stainless,Standard