The modules maintenance must therefore be as simple as possible. In addition, the reloading must be fast and ergonomic. Slides should be as compact as possible to leave room for content.
It is also necessary to be able to open and close the modules in the shortest possible time under optimal conditions, or even extract some of them to carry out finer maintenance operations.
Finally in case of aggressive environment, especially moisture, the elements must be resistant. Refrigeration condensation can also be a problem.
The Chambrelan rails and slides meet these constraints:
- Slides with partial extension, total extension or super-extension to access the connection of backplane
- Removable slides to extract and reposition a module
- Aluminum or stainless steel rails, resistant to corrosion
- Locking slides to keep modules open or closed and to simplify access
The main applications:
- Keyboard slides
- Removable drawers for printers
- Screen slides
- Slides for cassettes and storage
- Super-extension slides for easy access