CHAMBRELAN is exhibiting at EURONAVAL, the world’s leading naval show:
This exhibition presents the latest technologies in the naval and defence industries. It will take place from Tuesday 20 to Friday 23 October 2020 in Paris, at the Parc des Expositions in Le Bourget. This is CHAMBRELAN first attendance at this exhibition. EURONAVAL 2020 is an opportunity to meet or discover CHAMBRELAN. We specialise in reinforced industrial slides and guides designed to solve your guiding problems in difficult environments:
- First of all, all stainless steel slides, profiles, ball bearings, stoppers…
- Then, guides with reinforced surface treatments to resist vibrations and corrosion,
- Also, long length slides with synchronisation systems.
Our industrial telescopic slides, guide rails and slam lock handles will therefore also be on board.
CHAMBRELAN bearing guides are already used in the naval sector:
For decades we have been meeting the various specifications for guidance systems:
- Heavy loads, up to 1500 kg per pair of slides,
- long lengths,commonly up to 2 metres (or more!),
- extended extensions, notably 3 metres on super-extension models, video here
- Difficult and aggressive environments,
- Need access in cramped spaces,
- Ergonomic safety accessories for the user (indexable slamlock handles, etc.)
- options, such as locks or bi-lateral sliding to install transfer systems
Our customers have been using the linear guides manufactured by CHAMBRELAN in the naval, aeronautical and defence sectors since 1956. We continue to expand our range of industrial slides and guidance solutions. CHAMBRELAN is eager to share our expertise in these fields and on these very difficult applications. Our technical services offer original solutions adapted to the challenges of linear guidance in naval and aeronautical environments.
Present on the European markets, we also operate internationally. In North America and Asia (India, Japan, South Korea) we respond to targeted and demanding calls for tender. This event is an unparalleled opportunity to exchange practices and experience.