This 2 beam anodised aluminum slide, offers a partial extension. It extend both sides of the fixed beam Very compact, its sliding action is particularly regular, smooth and quiet. Very comptact it is intended for light duty loads.
- Extension : 70 mm ~ 2 3/4 "
- Load on minor axis : 13 kg ~ 29 lbs
- Load on major axis : 6 kg ~ 14 lbs
Linear slide rail D402DD
- Recommended lengths (inch) : ~6 – ~25 5/8
- Load per pair on major axis (lbs) : 29 – 73
- Bottom mounting possible, max. load per pair (lbs) : 31
Other materials :
Other extensions :
- Mounting accessories – Read more…
- Bespoke lubrication – Read more…
- Custom lengths and strokes
- Custom drilling
- Other coatings (corrosion, hardness)
Description for information purposes only; Refer to technical data sheet.
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical
- D444 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Aluminium, Standard
- R28 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Steel, Standard
- RA44 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Steel, Standard
- RA654 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Steel, Standard
- D409-AL40 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Aluminium,Standard
- E28-G40 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Steel,Standard