This 2 beam anodised aluminum slide, offers a partial extension. It includes a lock IN and OUT: when the drawer is in the closed position, a lock has to be pushed to open the slide, when the drawer is in the opened position, a lock has to be pushed to close the slide Very compact, its sliding action is particularly regular, smooth and quiet. Very comptact it is intended for light duty loads.
- Extension : 160 mm ~ 6 1/4"
- Load on minor axis : 20 kg ~ 45 lbs
- Load on major axis : 11 kg ~ 25 lbs
Heavy duty drawer slide D402VF
Lock in both closed & extended position
- Recommended lengths (inch) : ~9 7/8 – ~25 5/8
- Load per pair on major axis (lbs) : 44 – 73
- Bottom mounting possible, max. load per pair (lbs) : 31
- Drawer glide – Lock in extended position D402V
- Drawer rail – Lock in closed position D402F
- Cabinet drawer slide – Detachable
Other extensions :
- Mounting accessories – Read more…
- Bespoke lubrication – Read more…
- Custom lengths and strokes
- Custom drilling
- Other coatings (corrosion, hardness)
Description for information purposes only; Refer to technical data sheet.
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical
- D444 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Aluminium, Standard
- R28 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Steel, Standard
- RA44 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Steel, Standard
- RA654 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Steel, Standard
- D409-AL40 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Aluminium,Standard
- E28-G40 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Steel,Standard