This aluminum linear rail has its length according to customer needs. Each runner has a load capacity. Increasing the number of runners increases the load capacity by the same factor.
- Load on minor axis : 50 kg
- Load on major axis : 25 kg
D48-AL60, Aluminium linear guide rail
Presentation of the D48 aluminium industrial linear guide rail with AL60 CHAMBRELAN recirculating ball bearing block
This D48 aluminium linear guide rail with its AL60 recirculating ball bearing block consists of an aluminium rail and one or more recirculating ball bearing blocks. The number of runners is limited only by the length of the rail, it is generally 1 to 3 per rail. The usual applications, requiring a compact guide, are medium sized protective covers, housings or vertical guides such as “up and down”.
The rail is an extruded aluminium profile. It is equipped with a stainless steel pin at each end covered with a polyurethane stop. Standard lengths range from 300 mm to 2 metres in 50 or 100 mm increments. We keep in stock rails in lengths of 500, 1000, 1500, 2000 mm. The other lengths are manufactured. The rails are delivered undrilled. We can manufacture them according to your drilling plans.
The AL60 runner, 120 mm long, is hard anodized and equipped with 100 C6 steel balls. It is equipped with 2 threaded inserts. The permissible load is determined according to the number of carrier. Each carrier can support:
- 50 kg in edge assembly,
- 25 kg in flat mounting.
It is suitable for applications requiring medium to heavy load guidance.
The operating temperature range is from -20°C to +80°C continuously.
This type of product does not support torque loads well; be sure to balance the load under one or more runner, if necessary. Refer to the technical data sheet for more information.
Options of the aluminium guide rail D48 for medium loads
- Hard anodized rail, which offers, in addition to corrosion resistance, increased resistance to ball matting. This option can be justified in case of application subject to vibration,
- Rail of specific lengths and or holes according to plan,
- Mounting with stainless steel balls to obtain very good corrosion resistance, which in some cases can offer an economical alternative to stainless steel versions,
- Version in galvanized steel: E48-G60 .
We strongly advise against using this product outside the recommended temperatures.
Chambrelan specializes in the design and manufacture of telescopic ball slides and guide rails for industrial applicationsAsk any questions here.
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This aluminum linear rail has its length according to customer needs.
Each runner has a load capacity. Increasing the number of runners increases the load capacity by the same factor.
This linear rail is designed for light loads in applications requiring a very small footprint, such as covers or enclosures for guard of small machine.
Recommended operating temperatures from -20 to 100°C.
Installing these guides in applications with severe vibrations is not recommended: indentation of profiles by ball bearings might occure. Do not hesitate to contact us.
This kind of product will not slide well under torque; please ensure that the load is balanced on one or more runners, if necessary.
Chambrelans production of this guide rail is based on the use of extruded aluminum profiles.
Anti-corrosion standard coating for the rail is soft anodisation. Runner is hard anodized.
The rail has axial pins covered with rubber at each end.
Its ball bearings are made of 100C6 chrome steel. It is greased with a high pressure grease.
Chambrelan is specialized in the design and manufacturing of telescopic slides and rails for industrial applications: reinforced slides, linear slide bearings rail, bearings guide, steel, aluminum or stainless steel sliders, partial, full or over extension, heavy duty industrial drawers...
- Standard slides are delivered slightly greased. We use a high pressure bearing grease for steel slides and a white grease for aluminum and stainless slides. Upon request, we can use food grease (compatible clean room) a high temperature grease a teflon free grease (for spray booths...) grease free mounting (although we do not advise this option)
It has no lock option so far.
A hard anodizing of the rail can be supplied, which offers, in addition to corrosion resistance, an increased resistance to hammering of ball bearings and a longer lifespan. This option can be usefull in the case of intensive use or applications subject to vibrations.
Stainless stell ball bearings mounting
It can be mounted with stainless steel balls to get a very good corrosion resistance, which in some cases can provide an economical alternative to stainless steel slides.
high temp use
- We do not recommend using this product outside the standard temperature range.
This slide can be mounted vertically (guillotine).
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical
- D5 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Aluminium, Standard
- R53 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Steel, Standard
- RA5R - Telescopic slide, total extension, Steel, Standard
- RA554 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Steel, Standard
- ST58 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Stainless, Standard
- ST508 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Stainless, Standard
- ST558 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Stainless, Standard
- D48-AL60 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Aluminium,Standard
- E48-G60 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Steel,Standard