Ergonomic slam lock handle DHF
General description of the ergonomic handle with DHF lock – CHAMBRELAN
Delivered as a complete kit, ready for assembly, this set allows the installation of an ergonomic slamlock handle with lock in closed position on a drawer or a door. An installation manual is included. It is very resistant, as it is designed to be installed on drawers in emergency response vehicles, which are subject to intense shock and vibration. The overall dimensions of the handle are 365mm long, 40mm high and 38mm thick. It is made of black plastic and has 6 threaded inserts for fixing. It withstands horizontal pull forces of 50 kg and 38 kg for upward or downward pull. The operating temperature range is from -40°C to +70°C continuously, but it can withstand peak temperatures from -50°C to +120°C. For more information, please refer to the data sheet. Supplied with two locking rods with a length of either 700 mm or 1000 mm and two locking indices, it is adjustable to drawer front panel widths from :
- For 700 mm rods, drawer widths from 350 mm up to 1500 mm,
- For 1000 mm rods, drawer widths from 350 mm up to 2100 mm.
Ergonomic DHF handle options:
- Ergonomic handle only DH,
- Ergonomic slamlock handle DHVF with lock in opened and closed position,
- Ergonomic slamlock handle with central locking DHFDD for double extension drawer slides,
- Other locking bar lengths are possible,
- The handle can be supplied in yellow (RAL1023)…
These locking handles offer an alternative to the integrated locks on the CHAMBRELAN telescopic slides.
More information about the ergonomic handle CHAMBRELAN DHF?
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.