Ergonomic slamlock handle DHFDD for drawers with bilateral development
General description of the ergonomic slamlock handle DHFDD – CHAMBRELAN:
This complete kit, ready for assembly, allows the installation of two locking handles on each side of the drawer. The drawer, guided by a double-development slide, is locked in a closed central position. It is delivered with installation instructions. The overall dimensions of each handle are 365mm long, 40mm high and 38mm thick. They are made of black plastic and incorporate 6 threaded inserts for fixing. It withstands horizontal pulling forces of 50kg and 38kg when pulled up or down. The operating temperature range is from -40°C to +70°C continuously, but they withstand peak temperatures from -50°C to +120°C. For more information, please refer to the data sheet. Supplied with two locking rods with a length of either 700 mm or 1000 mm, it is adjustable to drawer front panel widths ranging from :
- For 700 mm rods, drawer widths from 350 mm up to 1500 mm,
- For 1000 mm rods, drawer widths from 350 mm up to 2100 mm.
The connecting bar (to be cut to size) between the handle and the mechanism can optionally be supplied in 3 dimensions :
- 1000 mm for drawer depths from 150 mm up to 950 mm,
- 1500 mm for drawer depths from 150 mm to 1450 mm,
- 2000 mm for drawer depths from 150 mm to 1950 mm.
Ergonomic handle DHFDD options:
- Ergonomic handle only DH,
- Ergonomic slamlock handle DHF with lock in,
- Ergonomic slamlock handle DHVF with open and closed lock,
- Other rods lengths are possible,
- The handles can be supplied in yellow (RAL1023) .
ba type=help] These lock handles offer an ergonomic solution for installing a lock in the folded position on a drawer guided by CHAMBRELAN double-development telescopic slides. [/ba]
Information about the ergonomic slamlock handle CHAMBRELAN DHFDD?
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.