This steel linear rail has its length according to customer needs. It includes one or many hardened steel runners, that also contains plastic items in their construction. Each runner has a load capacity. Increasing the number of runners increases the load capacity by the same factor.
- Load on minor axis : 170 kg
- Load on major axis : 85 kg
E53-G53, galvanized steel Linear Guide Rail
Presentation of the E53 galvanized steel industrial linear guide rail with G53 CHAMBRELAN recirculating ball bearing runner
This E53 galvanized steel linear guide rail with its G53 recirculating ball bearing runner consists of a galvanized steel rail and one or more recirculating ball bearing runners. The number of runners is limited only by the length of the rail , it is generally 1 to 3 per rail. Typical applications requiring a compact guide are sliding doors, medium sized protective covers housings or up and down type guides.
The rail is a galvanized drawn steel profile. It has a pin at each end covered with a polyurethane stop. Standard lengths range from 300 mm to 2 metres in 50 or 100 mm increments. We keep in stock rails in lengths of 500, 1000, 1500, 2000 mm. The other lengths are manufactured. The rails are delivered undrilled. We can manufacture them according to your drilling plans.
The G53 carrier, 120 mm long, is nitrided and lined with 100C6 steel balls. It is equipped with 2 threaded inserts. The permissible load is determined according to the number of runner. Each runner can support:
- 170 kg on the major axis,
- 85 kg on the minor axis.
It is suitable for applications requiring heavy load guidance.
The operating temperature range is from -20°C to +80°C continuously.
This type of product can withstand torque loads; however, be sure to balance the load as well as possible under one or more runners. Refer to the data sheet for more information.
E53 galvanized steel heavy-duty guide rail options:
- Wiper kit KRG53 ,
- Nitrided rail, which offers, in addition to corrosion resistance, increased resistance to ball matting. This option can be justified in case of application subject to vibration,
- Rail of specific lengths and or holes according to plan,
- Mounting with stainless steel balls to obtain very good corrosion resistance, which in some cases can offer an economical alternative to full stainless steel versions,
- Version with a shorter runner: E53-G57 ,
- with stainless steel roller runners: E53-BS53 ,
- Full stainless steel version: ST53-GS53 ,
- For use outside the recommended temperatures range: G53HT runner; Contact us first!
CHAMBRELAN, the specialist in the manufacture of telescopic ball bearing slides and industrial guide rails:Feel free to contact our technical sales department
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This steel linear rail has its length according to customer needs.
It includes one or many hardened steel runners, that also contains plastic items in their construction.
Each runner has a load capacity. Increasing the number of runners increases the load capacity by the same factor.
This linear rail is designed for medium loads in applications requiring a very small footprint, such as covers or enclosures for guard of small machine.
Recommended operating temperatures from -20 to 100°C.
This kind of product will not slide well under torque; please ensure that the load is balanced on one or more runners, if necessary.
Chambrelans production of this guid rail is based on the use of cold drawn stainless steel profiles.
Anti-corrosion standard coating for the rail is a silver zinc, of a 12 microns average thickness, which offers excellent resistance to the salt spray test. Runner is nitrurated.
The rail has axial pins covered with rubber at each end.
Its ball bearings are made of 100C6 chrome steel. It is greased with a high pressure grease.
The thin profile requires a milling of the frame.
Chambrelan is specialized in the design and manufacturing of telescopic slides and rails for industrial applications: reinforced slides, linear slide bearings rail, bearings guide, steel, aluminum or stainless steel sliders, partial, full or over extension, heavy duty industrial drawers...
- Standard slides are delivered slightly greased. We use a high pressure bearing grease for steel slides and a white grease for aluminum and stainless slides. Upon request, we can use food grease (compatible clean room) a high temperature grease a teflon free grease (for spray booths...) grease free mounting (although we do not advise this option)
It has no lock option so far.
Other treatments ensuring better corrosion resistance are also available. Do not hesitate to contact us.
A nitruration coating of the rail can be supplied, which offers, in addition to corrosion resistance, an increased resistance to hammering of ball bearings and a longer lifespan. This option can be usefull in the case of intensive use or applications subject to vibrations.
Stainless stell ball bearings mounting
It can be mounted with stainless steel balls to get a very good corrosion resistance, which in some cases can provide an economical alternative to stainless steel slides.
high temp use
- Use in high temperature (furnace): This model can be used in high temperatures environments: up to 250°C. However, adjustments are necessary: - Additionnal play in the assembly to allow the expansion elements without blocking the slide - Use of high temperature grease - Removing of all plastic parts. These adjustments on the slides should be performed in the factory, it is important to warn us with price request or order and to allow a delay for manufacturig.
the zinc coating deteriorates above 120°C, we can offer other solutions.
This slide can be mounted vertically (guillotine).
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical
- R53 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Steel, Standard
- RA5R - Telescopic slide, total extension, Steel, Standard
- RA554 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Steel, Standard
- ST58 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Stainless, Standard
- ST508 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Stainless, Standard
- ST558 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Stainless, Standard
- ST53-BP53 - Linear rail with runner,Stainless,Standard