This steel linear rail has its length according to customer needs. It includes one or many hardened steel runners, that also contains plastic items in their construction. Each runner has a load capacity. Increasing the number of runners increases the load capacity by the same factor.
- Load on minor axis : 170 kg
- Load on major axis : 85 kg
This steel linear rail has its length according to customer needs.
It includes one or many hardened steel runners, that also contains plastic items in their construction.
Each runner has a load capacity. Increasing the number of runners increases the load capacity by the same factor.
This linear rail is designed for medium loads in applications requiring a very small footprint, such as covers or enclosures for guard of small machine.
Recommended operating temperatures from -20 to 100°C.
This kind of product will not slide well under torque; please ensure that the load is balanced on one or more runners, if necessary.
Chambrelans production of this guid rail is based on the use of cold drawn stainless steel profiles.
Anti-corrosion standard coating for the rail is a silver zinc, of a 12 microns average thickness, which offers excellent resistance to the salt spray test. Runner is nitrurated.
The rail has axial pins covered with rubber at each end.
Its ball bearings are made of 100C6 chrome steel. It is greased with a high pressure grease.
The thin profile requires a milling of the frame.
Chambrelan is specialized in the design and manufacturing of telescopic slides and rails for industrial applications: reinforced slides, linear slide bearings rail, bearings guide, steel, aluminum or stainless steel sliders, partial, full or over extension, heavy duty industrial drawers...
- Standard slides are delivered slightly greased. We use a high pressure bearing grease for steel slides and a white grease for aluminum and stainless slides. Upon request, we can use food grease (compatible clean room) a high temperature grease a teflon free grease (for spray booths...) grease free mounting (although we do not advise this option)
It has no lock option so far.
Other treatments ensuring better corrosion resistance are also available. Do not hesitate to contact us.
A nitruration coating of the rail can be supplied, which offers, in addition to corrosion resistance, an increased resistance to hammering of ball bearings and a longer lifespan. This option can be usefull in the case of intensive use or applications subject to vibrations.
Stainless stell ball bearings mounting
It can be mounted with stainless steel balls to get a very good corrosion resistance, which in some cases can provide an economical alternative to stainless steel slides.
high temp use
- Use in high temperature (furnace): This model can be used in high temperatures environments: up to 250°C. However, adjustments are necessary: - Additionnal play in the assembly to allow the expansion elements without blocking the slide - Use of high temperature grease - Removing of all plastic parts. These adjustments on the slides should be performed in the factory, it is important to warn us with price request or order and to allow a delay for manufacturig.
the zinc coating deteriorates above 120°C, we can offer other solutions.
This slide can be mounted vertically (guillotine).
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical
- R53 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Steel, Standard
- RA5R - Telescopic slide, total extension, Steel, Standard
- RA554 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Steel, Standard
- ST58 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Stainless, Standard
- ST508 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Stainless, Standard
- ST558 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Stainless, Standard
- ST53-BP53 - Linear rail with runner,Stainless,Standard