E98-G12, Linear guide rail made of galvanized steel
Presentation of the E98 galvanized steel linear guide rail with G12 CHAMBRELAN ball bearing
This E98 galvanized steel linear guide rail with G12 ball bearing consists of a galvanized drawn steel rail and one or more recirculating ball bearing slides. The number of runner is limited only by the length of the rail it is generally 1 to 3 per rail. The usual applications, requiring guidance with exceptional performance, are very heavy-duty guidance systems.
The rail is a galvanized drawn steel profile. It has a spring stop at each end. Standard lengths range from 300 mm to 2 metres in 50 or 100 mm increments. The rails are delivered undrilled. We can manufacture them according to your drilling plans.
The G12 carrier, 250 mm long, is nitrided and lined with 100C6 steel balls. It is equipped with 2 threads to fix the moving part of the system. The permissible load is determined according to the number of runner. Each runner can support:
- 600 kg on the major axis,
- 400 kg on the minor axis.
It is suitable for applications requiring ultra-heavy load guidance.
The operating temperature range is from -20°C to +100°C continuously. Beyond that, contact us!
This type of product can withstand torque loads; however, be sure to balance the load as well as possible under one or more runner. Refer to the data sheet for more information.
E98 galvanized steel guide rail options for very heavy loads:
- Specific lengths or rail drilled according to your plan,
- Nitrided rail, which offers, in addition to corrosion resistance, increased resistance to ball matting and vibration,
- Mounting with stainless steel balls to obtain very good corrosion resistance, which in some cases can offer an economical alternative to stainless steel versions…
CHAMBRELAN, a specialist in the manufacture of telescopic ball bearing slides and industrial guide rails, is here to help you:
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This steel linear rail has its length according to customer needs.
It includes one or many hardened steel runners, that also contains plastic items in their construction.
Each runner has a load capacity. Increasing the number of runners increases the load capacity by the same factor.
This linear rail is designed for heavy loads in applications requiring a very small footprint, such as covers or enclosures for guard of small machine ..
Recommended operating temperatures from -20 to 80°C. After modifications during manufacturing, we can go from -50 to 250°C.
This kind of product will not slide well under torque; please ensure that the load is balanced on one or more runners, if necessary.
Chambrelans production of this guid rail is based on the use of hot laminated steel profiles with a cold drawn finish.
Anti-corrosion standard coating for the rail is a silver zinc, of a 12 microns average thickness, which offers excellent resistance to the salt spray test. Runner is nitrurated.
It is equipped with spring shock stops.
Its ball bearings are made of 100C6 chrome steel. It is greased with a high pressure grease.
Chambrelan is specialized in the design and manufacturing of telescopic slides and rails for industrial applications: reinforced slides, linear slide bearings rail, bearings guide, steel, aluminum or stainless steel sliders, partial, full or over extension, heavy duty industrial drawers...
- Standard slides are delivered slightly greased. We use a high pressure bearing grease for steel slides and a white grease for aluminum and stainless slides. Upon request, we can use food grease (compatible clean room) a high temperature grease a teflon free grease (for spray booths...) grease free mounting (although we do not advise this option)
It has no lock option so far.
Other treatments ensuring better corrosion resistance are also available. Do not hesitate to contact us.
A nitruration coating of the rail can be supplied, which offers, in addition to corrosion resistance, an increased resistance to hammering of ball bearings and a longer lifespan. This option can be usefull in the case of intensive use or applications subject to vibrations.
Stainless stell ball bearings mounting
It can be mounted with stainless steel balls to get a very good corrosion resistance, which in some cases can provide an economical alternative to stainless steel slides.
high temp use
- Use in high temperature (furnace): This model can be used in high temperatures environments: up to 250°C. However, adjustments are necessary: - Additionnal play in the assembly to allow the expansion elements without blocking the slide - Use of high temperature grease - Removing of all plastic parts. These adjustments on the slides should be performed in the factory, it is important to warn us with price request or order and to allow a delay for manufacturig.
the zinc coating deteriorates above 120°C, we can offer other solutions.
This slide can be mounted vertically (guillotine).
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical