ST50-GS52, Stainless steel linear guide rail
Presentation of the ST50 stainless steel industrial linear guide rail with GS52 CHAMBRELAN recirculating ball bearing runner
This ST50 stainless steel linear guide rail with its GS52 recirculating ball bearing runner consists of a stainless steel rail and one or more recirculating ball bearing runners. The number of runners is limited only by the length of the rail, it is generally 1 to 3 per rail. Typical applications, requiring a compact guide, are sliding doors, medium sized protective covers housings or up and down guides for very heavy loads in very aggressive environments.
The rail is a stainless steel profile. It is equipped with a stainless steel pin at each end covered with a polyurethane stop. Standard lengths range from 300 mm to 2 metres in 50 or 100 mm increments. We keep in stock rails in lengths of 500, 1000, 1500, 2000 mm. The other lengths are manufactured. The rails are delivered undrilled. We can manufacture them according to your drilling plans.
The GS52 runner, 100 mm long, is equipped with 316L stainless steel balls. It is equipped with 2 threaded stainless steel inserts. The permissible load is determined according to the number of runners. Each carrier can support:
- 180 kg on the major axis,
- 90 kg on the minor axis.
It is suitable for applications requiring heavy load guidance.
The operating temperature range is from -20°C to +80°C continuously.
This type of product can withstand torque loads; however, be sure to balance the load as well as possible under one or more runners. Refer to the data sheet for more information.
ST50 stainless steel guide rail options for very heavy loads:
- Rail of specific lengths and or holes according to plan,
- Version with long carrier: ST50-GS54 ,
- Version in galvanized steel: E50-G52 .
CHAMBRELAN, a specialist in the manufacture of telescopic ball bearing slides and industrial guide rails, is here to help you:
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This stainless steel linear rail has its length according to customer needs.
Each runner has a load capacity. Increasing the number of runners increases the load capacity by the same factor.
This linear rail is designed for heavy loads in applications requiring a very small footprint, such as covers or enclosures for guard of small machine ..
Recommended operating temperatures from -20 to 100°C.
This kind of product will not slide well under torque; please ensure that the load is balanced on one or more runners, if necessary.
Chambrelans production of this guid rail is based on the use of cold drawn stainless steel profiles.
Standard coating for rail and runner is electropolishing.
The rail has axial pins covered with rubber at each end.
Its ball bearings are made of stainless steel. It is greased with a white grease.
Chambrelan is specialized in the design and manufacturing of telescopic slides and rails for industrial applications: reinforced slides, linear slide bearings rail, bearings guide, steel, aluminum or stainless steel sliders, partial, full or over extension, heavy duty industrial drawers...
- Standard slides are delivered slightly greased. We use a high pressure bearing grease for steel slides and a white grease for aluminum and stainless slides. Upon request, we can use food grease (compatible clean room) a high temperature grease a teflon free grease (for spray booths...) grease free mounting (although we do not advise this option)
It has no lock option so far.
high temp use
- We do not recommend using this product outside the standard temperature range.
This slide can be mounted vertically (guillotine).
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical
- D5 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Aluminium, Standard
- R53 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Steel, Standard
- RA5R - Telescopic slide, total extension, Steel, Standard
- RA554 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Steel, Standard
- ST58 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Stainless, Standard
- ST508 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Stainless, Standard
- ST558 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Stainless, Standard
- E50-G52 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Steel,Standard