Ergonomic slamlock handle DHVF with open and closed lock
General description of the DHVF ergonomic double-lock handle – CHAMBRELAN
Delivered as a complete, ready-to-assemble set, this kit allows the installation of an ergonomic handle with a lock in the folded and unfolded position on a drawer or door. It is delivered with installation instructions. It is very resistant, as it is regularly installed on drawers in vehicles subjected to intense shocks and vibrations. The overall dimensions of the handle are 365mm long, 40mm high and 38mm thick. It is made of black plastic and has 6 threaded inserts for fixing. It can withstand tensile forces of 50 kg lengthwise and 38 kg vertically. The operating temperature range is from -40°C to +70°C continuously, but it can withstand peak temperatures from -50°C to +120°C. For more information, please refer to the data sheet. Two locking rods are supplied with a length of 700 mm or 1000 mm and can be adjusted to drawer front panel widths from :
- For 700 mm rods, drawer widths from 350 mm up to 1500 mm,
- For 1000 mm rods, drawer widths from 350 mm up to 2100 mm.
The connecting rod (to be cut to size) between the operating knob and the mechanism can be optionally supplied in 3 dimensions :
- 1000 mm for drawer depths from 150 mm up to 950 mm,
- 1500 mm for drawer depths from 150 mm to 1450 mm,
- 2000 mm for drawer depths from 150 mm to 1950 mm.
By installing appropriate locking holes, or a rack, you can create an indexing system that opens at different positions on your sliding system.
Ergonomic DHVF handle options:
- Ergonomic handle only DH,
- Ergonomic slamlock handle DHF with lock in folded position only,
- Ergonomic slamlock handle with central locking DHFDD for drawer slides with double development,
- Other bar lengths are possible,
- The handle can be supplied in yellow (RAL1023)…
These locking handles offer an alternative to the locks integrated in the CHAMBRELAN telescopic slides.
More information about the ergonomic handle CHAMBRELAN DHVF?
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.