This Reinforced 4 beam zinc plated steel telescopic slide, offers an over extension. Very strong, it includes reinforced ball bearings to improve its load capacity and resistance to torque loads. It is intended for heavy loads in applications requiring a very strong slide.
- Extension : 470 mm
- Load on minor axis : 190 kg
- Load on major axis : 80 kg
This Reinforced 4 beam zinc plated steel telescopic slide, offers an over extension.
Very strong, it includes reinforced ball bearings to improve its load capacity and resistance to torque loads.
It is intended for heavy loads in applications requiring a very strong slide.
The guide rail is very strong, both in terms of its cold drawn hardened profiles and its end stops. It is intended for applications of heavy loads drawers or to withstand hard use. Being equipped with reinforcing ball bearings, it may also be flat mounted. Remember that a flat mounting induce significant deflection.
Recommended operating temperatures from -20 to 80°C. After modifications during manufacturing, we can go from -50 to 250°C.
This product can be used as average load drawer slides, machine guard guides, telescopic rod, bar or arm, generator slide, furniture slide, extendable table slide rail, horizontal suspended guidance or in some cases as in vertical guides.
Chambrelan produces this telescopic slide using cold drawn profiles.
Anti-corrosion standard coating is a silver zinc, of a 12 microns average thickness, which offers excellent resistance to the salt spray test.
It has straight stops when opening and closing.
It has ball cages made of galvanized steel.
Its ball bearings are made of 100C6 chrome steel. It is greased with a high pressure grease.
Chambrelan is specialized in the design and manufacturing of telescopic slides and rails for industrial applications: reinforced slides, linear slide bearings rail, bearings guide, steel, aluminum or stainless steel sliders, partial, full or over extension, heavy duty industrial drawers...
- Standard slides are delivered slightly greased. We use a high pressure bearing grease for steel slides and a white grease for aluminum and stainless slides. Upon request, we can use food grease (compatible clean room) a high temperature grease a teflon free grease (for spray booths...) grease free mounting (although we do not advise this option)
A food safe grease, combined with stainless steel ball bearings, offers a cheap alternative to stainless steel slides.
It has no lock option so far.
Other treatments ensuring better corrosion resistance are also available. Do not hesitate to contact us.
A nitruration coating can be supplied, which offers, in addition to corrosion resistance, an increased resistance to hammering of ball bearings and a longer lifespan. This option can be usefull in the case of intensive use or applications subject to vibrations.
Stainless stell ball bearings mounting
It can be mounted with stainless steel balls to get a very good corrosion resistance, which in some cases can provide an economical alternative to stainless steel slides.
high temp use
- Use in high temperature (furnace): This model can be used in high temperatures environments: up to 250°C. However, adjustments are necessary: - Additionnal play in the assembly to allow the expansion elements without blocking the slide - Use of high temperature grease - Removing of all plastic parts. These adjustments on the slides should be performed in the factory, it is important to warn us with price request or order and to allow a delay for manufacturig.
the zinc coating deteriorates above 120°C, we can offer other solutions.
the extension of this model can be decreased or increased up to 10%.
increased development reduces the maximum permissible load.
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical
- R71 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Steel, Standard
- RA7R - Telescopic slide, total extension, Steel, Standard
- ST78 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Stainless, Standard
- ST708 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Stainless, Standard
- E72-G70 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Steel,Standard