This Reinforced 2 beams anodised aluminum slide, offers a partial extension. Strong, it encloses reinforced ball bearings that restricts twisting of the beams. It is intended for medium loads in applications requiring a strong slide.
- Extension : 80 mm
- Load on minor axis : 40 kg
- Load on major axis : 30 kg
This Reinforced 2 beams anodised aluminum slide, offers a partial extension.
Strong, it encloses reinforced ball bearings that restricts twisting of the beams.
It is intended for medium loads in applications requiring a strong slide.
This slide guide is intended for medium loads requiring few cycles, such as covers or guards on machines, keyboard tray or total extension drawers for electronic devices. Very light, it is particularly well suited for aerospace applications.
Recommended operating temperatures from -20 to 80°C.
This product can be used as average load drawer slides, machine guard guides, telescopic rod, bar or arm, generator slide, furniture slide, extendable table slide rail, horizontal suspended guidance or in some cases as in vertical guides.
Chambrelan produces this telescopic slide using extruded aluminum profiles.
Anti-corrosion standard coating is soft anodisation.
It has straight stops when opening and closing.
It has ball cages made of stainless steel.
Its ball bearings are made of stainless steel. It is greased with a white grease.
The thin profile requires a milling of the frame.
Chambrelan is specialized in the design and manufacturing of telescopic slides and rails for industrial applications: reinforced slides, linear slide bearings rail, bearings guide, steel, aluminum or stainless steel sliders, partial, full or over extension, heavy duty industrial drawers...
- Standard slides are delivered slightly greased. We use a high pressure bearing grease for steel slides and a white grease for aluminum and stainless slides. Upon request, we can use food grease (compatible clean room) a high temperature grease a teflon free grease (for spray booths...) grease free mounting (although we do not advise this option)
A food safe grease, combined with stainless steel ball bearings, offers a cheap alternative to stainless steel slides.
D53V - lock opened: when extended, push the lock to close the slider.
D53F - lock closed: when closed, push the lock to open the slider.
D53VF - lock opened and closed: when extended, push the lock to close the slider, when closed, push the lock to open the slider.
In most cases, only one locking slide is required for the locking of the drawer to be achieved.
When mounting in vehicles, we invite you to contact us if you plan to use locking slides.
the presence of lock and latches makes some shorter lengths impossible to manufacture. Moreover some standard holes may not be present.
D53DD - the slide opens from both sides. This can be used for transfer hatches.
This slide can be supplied with a hard anodization coating, which offers, in addition to corrosion resistance, an increased resistance to hammering of ball bearings. This option can be usefull in the case of applications subject to vibrations.
high temp use
- We do not recommend using this product outside the standard temperature range.
the extension of this model can be decreased or increased up to 10%.
increased development reduces the maximum permissible load.
This slide can be mounted vertically. However, to avoid jamming, it is necessary to install, during production, additional stoppers to relocate the ball cages. It is therefore necessary to specify the type of installation requirements: downward or upward movement.
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical
- D5 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Aluminium, Standard
- R53 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Steel, Standard
- RA5R - Telescopic slide, total extension, Steel, Standard
- RA554 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Steel, Standard
- ST58 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Stainless, Standard
- ST508 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Stainless, Standard
- ST558 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Stainless, Standard
- E53-BP53 - Linear rail with runner,Steel,Standard
- ST53-BP53 - Linear rail with runner,Stainless,Standard