This Reinforced 2 beams anodised aluminum slide, offers a partial extension. It extend both sides of the fixed beam Strong, it encloses reinforced ball bearings that restricts twisting of the beams. It is intended for medium loads in applications requiring a strong slide.
- Extension : 80 mm
- Load on minor axis : 40 kg
- Load on major axis : 30 kg
This Reinforced 2 beams anodised aluminum slide, offers a partial extension.
It extend both sides of the fixed beam
Strong, it encloses reinforced ball bearings that restricts twisting of the beams.
It is intended for medium loads in applications requiring a strong slide.
This slide guide is intended for simple applications for light loads that require few cycles. it can be used as covers or guards on machine, retractable keyboards supports or drawers with small loads. Very light, it is particularly well suited for aerospace applications. It opens from both sides which makes possible transfer hatches for example.
Recommended operating temperatures from -20 to 80°C.
This product can be used as average load drawer slides, machine guard guides, telescopic rod, bar or arm, generator slide, furniture slide, extendable table slide rail, horizontal suspended guidance or in some cases as in vertical guides.
Chambrelan produces this telescopic slide using extruded aluminum profiles.
Anti-corrosion standard coating is soft anodisation.
It has straight stops when opening and closing.
It has ball cages made of stainless steel.
Its ball bearings are made of stainless steel. It is greased with a white grease.
The thin profile requires a milling of the frame.
Chambrelan is specialized in the design and manufacturing of telescopic slides and rails for industrial applications: reinforced slides, linear slide bearings rail, bearings guide, steel, aluminum or stainless steel sliders, partial, full or over extension, heavy duty industrial drawers...
- Standard slides are delivered slightly greased. We use a high pressure bearing grease for steel slides and a white grease for aluminum and stainless slides. Upon request, we can use food grease (compatible clean room) a high temperature grease a teflon free grease (for spray booths...) grease free mounting (although we do not advise this option)
A food safe grease, combined with stainless steel ball bearings, offers a cheap alternative to stainless steel slides.
It has no lock option so far.
To lock the drawer in the center position, we have developed a slam lock. Each face of the drawer receives a handle that controls a central lockout feature. For more details: DHFDD DHFDD
This slide can be supplied with a hard anodization coating, which offers, in addition to corrosion resistance, an increased resistance to hammering of ball bearings. This option can be usefull in the case of applications subject to vibrations.
high temp use
- We do not recommend using this product outside the standard temperature range.
the extension of this model can be decreased or increased up to 10%.
increased development reduces the maximum permissible load.
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical
- D5 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Aluminium, Standard
- R53 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Steel, Standard
- RA5R - Telescopic slide, total extension, Steel, Standard
- RA554 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Steel, Standard
- ST58 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Stainless, Standard
- ST508 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Stainless, Standard
- ST558 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Stainless, Standard
- E53-BP53 - Linear rail with runner,Steel,Standard
- ST53-BP53 - Linear rail with runner,Stainless,Standard