This 2 beam zinc plated steel telescopic slide, offers a partial extension. It extend both sides of the fixed beam Its design is simple, sliding action soft and noiseless. It is intended for medium loads in applications requiring a very small footprint.
- Extension : 165 mm
- Load on minor axis : 65 kg
- Load on major axis : 30 kg
This 2 beam zinc plated steel telescopic slide, offers a partial extension.
It extend both sides of the fixed beam
Its design is simple, sliding action soft and noiseless.
It is intended for medium loads in applications requiring a very small footprint.
This slide guide is intended for medium duty applications, such as hoods or enclosures for guard of medium size machine, drawers of medium loads requiring improved access.
Recommended operating temperatures from -20 to 80°C.
Installing these guides in applications with severe vibrations is not recommended: indentation of profiles by ball bearings might occure. Do not hesitate to contact us.
Mounting on a minor axis: Increased risk of friction between beams during operation. A flat mounting will create significant deflection. Increase space between the beams through spacers not supplied, in order to avoid the scraping due to the deflection.
These slides are not designed to withstand intensive use.
This product can be used as a keyboard drawer, Slide-pan, telescopic rod, drawer slide, furniture slide, handling rail, suspended horizontal guidance, or in some cases, as vertical guide as guard door.
Chambrelan produces this telescopic slide using cold rolled steel profiles.
Anti-corrosion standard coating is a silver zinc, of a 12 microns average thickness, which offers excellent resistance to the salt spray test.
It is equipped with polyamide stoppers when opening.
It has ball cages made of polyamid.
Its ball bearings are made of 100C6 chrome steel. It is greased with a high pressure grease.
Chambrelan is specialized in the design and manufacturing of telescopic slides and rails for industrial applications: reinforced slides, linear slide bearings rail, bearings guide, steel, aluminum or stainless steel sliders, partial, full or over extension, heavy duty industrial drawers...
- Standard slides are delivered slightly greased. We use a high pressure bearing grease for steel slides and a white grease for aluminum and stainless slides. Upon request, we can use food grease (compatible clean room) a high temperature grease a teflon free grease (for spray booths...) grease free mounting (although we do not advise this option)
A food safe grease, combined with stainless steel ball bearings, offers a cheap alternative to stainless steel slides.
It has no lock option so far.
To lock the drawer in the center position, we have developed a slam lock. Each face of the drawer receives a handle that controls a central lockout feature. For more details: DHFDD DHFDD
Other treatments ensuring better corrosion resistance are also available. Do not hesitate to contact us.
Stainless stell ball bearings mounting
It can be mounted with stainless steel balls to get a very good corrosion resistance, which in some cases can provide an economical alternative to stainless steel slides.
high temp use
- We do not recommend using this product outside the standard temperature range.
The extension of this slide cannot be modified on stock items. On request, we can produce the requested extension. Please allow a production lead time.
increased development reduces the maximum permissible load.
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical
- D402 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Aluminium, Standard
- D444 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Aluminium, Standard
- RA44 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Steel, Standard
- RA654 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Steel, Standard
- D409-AL40 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Aluminium,Standard
- E28-G40 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Steel,Standard