Every year Chambrelan remains open during the summer holiday period.
During this time we continue to ship stock orders or in 2 - 3 days from our factory stock. However, please be aware that the manufacturing lead time for non-standard items and large volume orders may increase during this period.
This reinforced 2 beas stainless steel telescopic slide, offers a partial extension. It includes a lock OUT: when the drawer is in the opened position, a lock has to be pushed to close the slide Strong, it encloses reinforced ball bearings that restricts twisting of the beams. It is intended for heavy loads in applications requiring a very strong slide.
- Extension : 80 mm
- Load on minor axis : 135 kg
- Load on major axis : 75 kg
This reinforced 2 beas stainless steel telescopic slide, offers a partial extension.
It includes a lock OUT: when the drawer is in the opened position, a lock has to be pushed to close the slide
Strong, it encloses reinforced ball bearings that restricts twisting of the beams.
It is intended for heavy loads in applications requiring a very strong slide.
The guide rail is very strong, both in terms of its cold drawn hardened profiles and its end stops. It is intended for applications of heavy loads drawers or to withstand hard use. Being equipped with reinforcing ball bearings, it may also be flat mounted. Remember that a flat mounting induce significant deflection.
Recommended operating temperatures from -20 to 80°C. After modifications during manufacturing, we can go from -50 to 250°C.
This product can be used as average load drawer slides, machine guard guides, telescopic rod, bar or arm, generator slide, furniture slide, extendable table slide rail, horizontal suspended guidance or in some cases as in vertical guides.
Chambrelan produces this telescopic slide using cold drawn stainless steel profiles.
Standard coating is electropolishing.
It has straight stops when opening and closing.
Stainless steel locks and latches are mounted on stainless steel pins and spring.
It has ball cages made of stainless steel.
Its ball bearings are made of stainless steel. It is greased with a white grease.
The thin profile requires a milling of the frame.
Chambrelan is specialized in the design and manufacturing of telescopic slides and rails for industrial applications: reinforced slides, linear slide bearings rail, bearings guide, steel, aluminum or stainless steel sliders, partial, full or over extension, heavy duty industrial drawers...
- Standard slides are delivered slightly greased. We use a high pressure bearing grease for steel slides and a white grease for aluminum and stainless slides. Upon request, we can use food grease (compatible clean room) a high temperature grease a teflon free grease (for spray booths...) grease free mounting (although we do not advise this option)
ST58F lock closed: when closed, push the lock to open the slider.
ST58VF lock opened and closed: when extended, push the lock to close the slider, when closed, push the lock to open the slider.
In most cases, only one locking slide is required for the locking of the drawer to be achieved.
When mounting in vehicles, we invite you to contact us if you plan to use locking slides.
the presence of lock and latches makes some shorter lengths impossible to manufacture. Moreover some standard holes may not be present.
high temp use
- Use in high temperature (furnace): This model can be used in high temperatures environments: up to 250°C. However, adjustments are necessary: - Additionnal play in the assembly to allow the expansion elements without blocking the slide - Use of high temperature grease - Removing of all plastic parts. These adjustments on the slides should be performed in the factory, it is important to warn us with price request or order and to allow a delay for manufacturig.
The extension of this slide cannot be modified on stock items. On request, we can produce the requested extension. Please allow a production lead time.
increased development reduces the maximum permissible load.
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical
- D5 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Aluminium, Standard
- R53 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Steel, Standard
- RA5R - Telescopic slide, total extension, Steel, Standard
- RA554 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Steel, Standard
- ST508 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Stainless, Standard
- ST558 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Stainless, Standard
- E53-BP53 - Linear rail with runner,Steel,Standard
- ST53-BP53 - Linear rail with runner,Stainless,Standard