This Reinforced 3 beams anodised aluminum slide, offers a full extension. It includes a lock IN and OUT: when the drawer is in the closed position, a lock has to be pushed to open the slide, when the drawer is in the opened position, a lock has to be pushed to close the slide Strong, it encloses reinforced ball bearings that restricts twisting of the beams. It is intended for heavy loads in applications requiring high strength slides.
- Extension : 315 mm
- Load on minor axis : 49 kg
- Load on major axis : 30 kg
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This Reinforced 3 beams anodised aluminum slide, offers a full extension.
It includes a lock IN and OUT: when the drawer is in the closed position, a lock has to be pushed to open the slide, when the drawer is in the opened position, a lock has to be pushed to close the slide
Strong, it encloses reinforced ball bearings that restricts twisting of the beams.
It is intended for heavy loads in applications requiring high strength slides.
The guide rail is very strong, both in terms of its cold drawn hardened profiles and its end stops. It is intended for applications of heavy loads drawers or to withstand hard use. Being equipped with reinforcing ball bearings, it may also be flat mounted. Remember that a flat mounting induce significant deflection.
Recommended operating temperatures from -20 to 80°C.
This product can be used as average load drawer slides, machine guard guides, telescopic rod, bar or arm, generator slide, furniture slide, extendable table slide rail, horizontal suspended guidance or in some cases as in vertical guides.
Chambrelan produces this telescopic slide using extruded aluminum profiles.
Anti-corrosion standard coating is soft anodisation.
It has straight stops when opening and closing.
Steel locks and latches are mounted on steel pins and spring.
It has ball cages made of stainless steel.
Its ball bearings are made of stainless steel. It is greased with a white grease.
Chambrelan is specialized in the design and manufacturing of telescopic slides and rails for industrial applications: reinforced slides, linear slide bearings rail, bearings guide, steel, aluminum or stainless steel sliders, partial, full or over extension, heavy duty industrial drawers...
- Standard slides are delivered slightly greased. We use a high pressure bearing grease for steel slides and a white grease for aluminum and stainless slides. Upon request, we can use food grease (compatible clean room) a high temperature grease a teflon free grease (for spray booths...) grease free mounting (although we do not advise this option)
A food safe grease, combined with stainless steel ball bearings, offers a cheap alternative to stainless steel slides.
D5V lock opened: when extended, push the lock to close the slider.
D5F lock closed: when closed, push the lock to open the slider.
In most cases, only one locking slide is required for the locking of the drawer to be achieved.
When mounting in vehicles, we invite you to contact us if you plan to use locking slides.
the presence of lock and latches makes some shorter lengths impossible to manufacture. Moreover some standard holes may not be present.
Other treatments ensuring better corrosion resistance are also available. Do not hesitate to contact us.
This slide can be supplied with a hard anodization coating, which offers, in addition to corrosion resistance, an increased resistance to hammering of ball bearings. This option can be usefull in the case of applications subject to vibrations.
high temp use
- We do not recommend using this product outside the standard temperature range.
The extension of this slide cannot be modified on stock items. On request, we can produce the requested extension. Please allow a production lead time.
increased development reduces the maximum permissible load.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical
- D53 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Aluminium, Standard
- R53 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Steel, Standard
- RA5R - Telescopic slide, total extension, Steel, Standard
- RA554 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Steel, Standard
- ST58 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Stainless, Standard
- ST558 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Stainless, Standard
- E50-G52 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Steel,Standard
- ST50-GS52 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Stainless,Standard
- D52-BP53 - Linear rail with runner,Aluminium,Standard
- ST508 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Stainless, Standard