This 3 beam stainless steel telescopic slide, offers a full extension. It includes a lock IN: when the drawer is in the closed position, a lock has to be pushed to open the slide Its design is simple, sliding action soft and noiseless. Very compact, it is intended for medium loads in applications requiring a very small footprint.
- Extension : 213 mm
- Load on minor axis : 40 kg
- Load on major axis : Nous contacter
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This 3 beam stainless steel telescopic slide, offers a full extension.
It includes a lock IN: when the drawer is in the closed position, a lock has to be pushed to open the slide
Its design is simple, sliding action soft and noiseless.
Very compact, it is intended for medium loads in applications requiring a very small footprint.
This slide guide is intended for medium duty applications, such as hoods or enclosures for guard of medium size machine, drawers of medium loads requiring improved access.
Recommended operating temperatures from -20 to 80°C.
This slide is very compact, do not use flat mounted: increased risk of friction between beams during operation. In addition, a flat mounting will create significant deflection.
Mounting in the minor axis is not recommended as the sections could deform when under load increasing friction and possibly damaging the slide.
This product can be used as average load drawer slides, machine guard guides, telescopic rod, bar or arm, generator slide, furniture slide, extendable table slide rail, horizontal suspended guidance or in some cases as in vertical guides.
Chambrelan produces this telescopic slide using machined stainless steel profiles.
Standard coating is electropolishing.
It is equipped with polyamide stoppers when opening and closing.
Locks are stainless spring steel.
It has ball cages made of polyamid.
Its ball bearings are made of stainless steel. It is greased with a white grease.
Chambrelan is specialized in the design and manufacturing of telescopic slides and rails for industrial applications: reinforced slides, linear slide bearings rail, bearings guide, steel, aluminum or stainless steel sliders, partial, full or over extension, heavy duty industrial drawers...
- Standard slides are delivered slightly greased. We use a high pressure bearing grease for steel slides and a white grease for aluminum and stainless slides. Upon request, we can use food grease (compatible clean room) a high temperature grease a teflon free grease (for spray booths...) grease free mounting (although we do not advise this option)
ST438V lock opened: when extended, push the lock to close the slider.
ST438VF lock opened and closed: when extended, push the lock to close the slider, when closed, push the lock to open the slider.
In most cases, only one locking slide is required for the locking of the drawer to be achieved.
When mounting in vehicles, we invite you to contact us if you plan to use locking slides.
the presence of lock and latches makes some shorter lengths impossible to manufacture. Moreover some standard holes may not be present.
high temp use
- We do not recommend using this product outside the standard temperature range.
The extension of this slide cannot be modified on stock items. On request, we can produce the requested extension. Please allow a production lead time.
increased development reduces the maximum permissible load.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical
- D402 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Aluminium, Standard
- D444 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Aluminium, Standard
- R28 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Steel, Standard
- RA44 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Steel, Standard
- RA654 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Steel, Standard
- ST38 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Stainless, Standard
- D409-AL40 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Aluminium,Standard
- E28-G40 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Steel,Standard