This Reinforced 3 beam stainless steel telescopic slide, offers a full extension. It extend both sides of the fixed beam Strong, it encloses reinforced ball bearings that restricts twisting of the beams. It is intended for heavy loads in applications requiring a very strong slide.
- Extension : 275 mm
- Load on minor axis : 140 kg
- Load on major axis : Nous contacter
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This Reinforced 3 beam stainless steel telescopic slide, offers a full extension.
It extend both sides of the fixed beam
Strong, it encloses reinforced ball bearings that restricts twisting of the beams.
It is intended for heavy loads in applications requiring a very strong slide.
The guide rail is very strong, both in terms of its cold drawn hardened profiles and its end stops. It is intended for applications of heavy loads drawers or to withstand hard use. Being equipped with reinforcing ball bearings, it may also be flat mounted. Remember that a flat mounting induce significant deflection.
Recommended operating temperatures from -20 to 80°C. After modifications during manufacturing, we can go from -50 to 250°C.
This system cannot be flat mounted.
This product can be used as average load drawer slides, machine guard guides, telescopic rod, bar or arm, generator slide, furniture slide, extendable table slide rail, horizontal suspended guidance or in some cases as in vertical guides.
Chambrelan produces this telescopic slide using cold drawn stainless steel profiles.
Standard coating is electropolishing.
It has straight stops when opening and closing.
It has ball cages made of stainless steel.
Its ball bearings are made of stainless steel. It is greased with a white grease.
Chambrelan is specialized in the design and manufacturing of telescopic slides and rails for industrial applications: reinforced slides, linear slide bearings rail, bearings guide, steel, aluminum or stainless steel sliders, partial, full or over extension, heavy duty industrial drawers...
- Standard slides are delivered slightly greased. We use a high pressure bearing grease for steel slides and a white grease for aluminum and stainless slides. Upon request, we can use food grease (compatible clean room) a high temperature grease a teflon free grease (for spray booths...) grease free mounting (although we do not advise this option)
It has no lock option so far.
To lock the drawer in the center position, we have developed a slam lock. Each face of the drawer receives a handle that controls a central lockout feature. For more details: DHFDD DHFDD
high temp use
- Use in high temperature (furnace): This model can be used in high temperatures environments: up to 250°C. However, adjustments are necessary: - Additionnal play in the assembly to allow the expansion elements without blocking the slide - Use of high temperature grease - Removing of all plastic parts. These adjustments on the slides should be performed in the factory, it is important to warn us with price request or order and to allow a delay for manufacturig.
increased development reduces the maximum permissible load.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical
- D5 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Aluminium, Standard
- R53 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Steel, Standard
- RA5R - Telescopic slide, total extension, Steel, Standard
- RA554 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Steel, Standard
- ST58 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Stainless, Standard
- ST558 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Stainless, Standard
- E50-G52 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Steel,Standard
- ST50-GS52 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Stainless,Standard