Telescopic slides on GLOBAL INDUSTRY, an exhibition that brings together :
- the industrial ecosystem, both start-ups and product and solution providers, equipment manufacturers, subcontractors, prime contractors, large groups… thanks to the combination of the 4 major French leading trade fairs: MIDEST – industrial subcontracting, SMART INDUSTRIES – connected, collaborative and efficient industry, INDUSTRIE – production technologies and equipment and TOLEXPO – solutions and equipment for sheet metal working,
- the value chain with 2,500 exhibitors specialising in R&D, design, production, services, training, etc,
- the user sectors: transport & mobility, energy, agri-food, infrastructure, consumer goods, chemistry, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, mechanics, defence, metallurgy, steelmaking, etc.
This year GLOBAL INDUSTRIE is celebrating initiatives and innovations that serve a sustainable future. Thanks to the know-how and concrete actions of the industrial community, let’s take up the challenge of the ecological and energy transition together!
CHAMBRELAN will be present :
- telescopic ball bearing slides in steel, aluminium or stainless steel, offering different types of extensions: partial extension, full extension or super extension.
- linear recirculating ball bearing and runners assemblies for guiding access doors or machine housings
- lock handles which are an ergonomic and secure solution to block and operate a drawer in certain positions: closed lock, open and closed lock or central lock for drawers with double development.
- tilt-and-slide drawer system that provides easy access to the contents of high drawers
CHAMBRELAN will be exhibiting its entire range as well as the latest developments and innovations, including the E1020, an industrial telescopic slide with a capacity of 1.5 tonnes!
Come and meet us from 31 March to 03 April 2020 in Paris Nord Villepinte.
We will be happy to welcome you on our stand