This Reinforced 4 beam stainless steel telescopic slide, offers an over extension. Strong, it encloses reinforced ball bearings that restricts twisting of the beams. It is intended for heavy loads in applications requiring a very strong slide.
- Extension : 470 mm ~ 18 1/2 "
- Load on minor axis : 75 kg ~ 166 lbs
- Load on major axis : 30 kg ~ 67 lbs
Drawer rail ST558
Cold drawn stainless steel
Reinforced ball bearings
- Recommended lengths (inch) : ~11 7/8 – ~47 1/4
- Load per pair on major axis (lbs) : 55 – 255
- Bottom mounting possible, max. load per pair (lbs) : 66
- Ball bearing drawer slide – Lock in extended position ST558V
- Drawer slide heavy duty – Lock in closed position ST558F
- Linear slide rail – Lock in both closed & extended position ST558VF
Other materials :
Other extensions :
- Mounting accessories – Read more…
- Bespoke lubrication – Read more…
- Mounting for use in high temperatures (>176°F) – Adpatations required – Read more…
- Custom lengths and strokes
- Custom drilling
Description for information purposes only; Refer to technical data sheet.
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical
- D5 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Aluminium, Standard
- R53 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Steel, Standard
- RA5R - Telescopic slide, total extension, Steel, Standard
- RA554 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Steel, Standard
- ST58 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Stainless, Standard
- ST508 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Stainless, Standard
- E50-G52 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Steel,Standard
- ST50-GS52 - Linear rail with ball bearing runner,Stainless,Standard