This reinforced 2 beas stainless steel telescopic slide, offers a partial extension. It includes a lock IN: when the drawer is in the closed position, a lock has to be pushed to open the slide Strong, it encloses reinforced ball bearings that restricts twisting of the beams. It is intended for heavy loads in applications requiring a very strong slide.
- Extension : 80 mm ~ 3 1/8 "
- Load on minor axis : 135 kg ~ 298 lbs
- Load on major axis : 75 kg ~ 166 lbs
Heavy duty drawer slide ST58F
Cold drawn stainless steel
Lock in closed position
Reinforced ball bearings
- Recommended lengths (inch) : ~7 7/8 – ~55 1/8
- Load per pair on major axis (lbs) : 88 – 352
- Bottom mounting possible, max. load per pair (lbs) : 165
- Drawer glide – Lock in extended position ST58V
- Drawer slide – Lock in both closed & extended position ST58VF
Other materials :
Other extensions :
- Mounting accessories – Read more…
- Bespoke lubrication – Read more…
- Mounting for use in high temperatures (>176°F) – Adpatations required – Read more…
- Custom lengths and strokes
- Custom drilling
Description for information purposes only; Refer to technical data sheet.
Standard closed lengths
The characteristics given on this website correspond to standard manufacture or usual requirements. Our position as a manufacturer enables us to offer great flexibility in order to meet the most specific requirements.
This model has equivalent models, whose overall dimensions and the diagrams of drillings are close or identical
- D5 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Aluminium, Standard
- R53 - Telescopic slide, partial extension, Steel, Standard
- RA5R - Telescopic slide, total extension, Steel, Standard
- RA554 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Steel, Standard
- ST508 - Telescopic slide, total extension, Stainless, Standard
- ST558 - Telescopic slide, super extension, Stainless, Standard
- E53-BP53 - Linear rail with runner,Steel,Standard
- ST53-BP53 - Linear rail with runner,Stainless,Standard